Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ANN HAS HAD ENOUGH

Ann Barnhardt is a devout Catholic and committed Christian.

The idea that citizens of the West must be COWED by fear into submission to what Muslims "want" is offensive ...as is the idea that ANYONE needs to moderate their speech.

I will NOT be a Dhimmi. I will not submit.

People who know me, know my position.
I, personally, DO NOT accept Islam as "Religion".
It is a political totalitarian orthodoxy, which uses "religion" as a fig leaf.

"Islam" came into existence approximately 600 years after the Crucifixion of Christ, and is a POLITICAL anti-Jewish, anti-Christian, ANTI-FREE WILL ORTHODOXY of OPPRESSION and TYRANNY.

GOT IT?

Ann has had enough. Her rebuttal to Sen Grahamnesty:

Rebuttal To Grahamnesty Part 1

Ann then burns the Koran (after reading quotes with bacon book marks):

Koran Burning with Bacon Part 2

SICK OF BEING "THREATENED" ??

SICK OF BEING TOLD TO BE "COWED" and to "SUBMIT" ??

HAD ENOUGH YET??

4 comments:

cor18076 said...

I have finally witnessed someone put my thoughts and feelings elequently in words and action. Feel like a weight lifted. My friends and family tell me I spend too much time watching News..they ignore what is happening to our country and turn their heads thinking it can not touch them.
Thank you Ann
At least I am not alone.
Thank you

Wraith said...

America is not, and will never be, a shari'a nation; nor will we stifle our speech out of fear of a bunch of cavemen throwing a temper tantrum.

The jihadists need to put on their big-girl burqas and deal.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautifully defiant video...she's obviously angry, but instead of just mindlessly whining, she put together an awesome rebuttal and put it all on the line: no BS. I'm really and truly blown away with appreciation for her. Couldn't have said it as well!
Thank you, Ann.

cmblake6 said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOORAH!!!!!!!!! Well SAID!