"Dear Little Working Class Person,
We regret to inform you that your request for "Freedom" was denied as it has been not been approved by your local Commissaries, and failed to have the necessary supporting documents attached, was not in triplicate and was completed in blue ink. Our policies regarding all "Requests for Freedom" specifically state that they must be completed using only black ink. This decision is final."
To all those that are "angry" about the #FreedomConvoy, especially the blockades, the comments section at Small Dead Animals Blog, a Canadian blog that has been following the Canadian Trucker Protest intently, is enlightening:
"This was my response to a neighbor here in Florida (votes consistently “Blue”/Democratic) who stated that they shouldn’t be blockading bridges, etc and should “just go home” and “protest peacefully” (ie: write their MPP/MP, etc)
(I also asked her why the greatest genuine grassroots working class uprising in a generation has been so viciously demonized and resisted by the parties that purport to represent working class interests (Liberals & NDP in Canada; Democrats in US) and got NO answer.)
You state that the protesters have no right to blockade the bridges or “occupy” downtown Ottawa, that they need to just go home and “protest peacefully” by means that you feel are “appropriate”, such as “writing letters”, or “starting petitions”.
Unfortunately, that is a much harder task than you realize, to have your voice heard, when all the checks & balances of a democratic system have been denied to the working classes.
Blockades & a growing insurgency is all they have left, and their courage is contagious.
Let’s take a roll call:
(1) Parliament? The leaders of two of the major parties are both of the same political party – the “#WEF party, Riding of Canada." Steve Bannon calls them “the party of Davos” and he is not wrong. Both Justin Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh used inexcusable and unacceptable inflammatory speech to demonize an entire group of people who had differing views, with no blow back from the mainstream media. If their opponents had used it, it would be categorized as “hate speech”, but they get a free pass from the media.
The “Opposition” ? Timid and gutless, they tentatively move forward with pseudo opposition to the ruling party, as long as it doesn’t upset their big business donors or deep pocket lobbyists. The base – well, screw ’em! We’ll say the minimum we need to say to appease them & then do what our donor class wants. The first Conservative (CPC) politician to announce he is running for the now vacant leadership position of the CPC, Pierre Poilievre, is yet another WEF (World Economic Forum) “Young Global Leaders” graduate. Do you understand the concept of “Controlled Opposition” in psychological warfare operations?
No one in the “Opposition Party” has so much as mentioned the WEF-mandated “Individual Digital Identity” – a permanent QR style digital passport, that all jurisdictions in the West with a significant WEF footprint are rushing to implement. The QR “Vax Passes” were just the toe in the water and the beta test for what is to come.
Saskatchewan has an outstanding RFP (Request for Proposal) for a “Level 3”, Individual Digital Identity framework. This is more than just “dropping all mandates”. This is the last line of defense before we are all corralled into a digital fence that they control, similar to the Chinese Social Credit System – and yet, the CPC remains silent while pretending it is demanding “ending all mandates” in support of the "Truckers for Freedom" and protesters camped out in Ottawa.
(2) The mainstream media? Once a check on power, they now are little more than stenographers & hagiographers for the establishment. They don’t challenge establishment viewpoints, they harangue, hector and bully the “little guy” for his “unacceptable views”, especially if those “views” are embarrassing to those in power. Dr. Malone was recently “fact checked” by a reporter from the BBC – someone who had NO science experience, let alone formal training – and “corrected” for his statements on findings, technology and protocols that he had invented, and had successfully secured 9 patents for. As mentioned in (1), the Leadership of two of the four major political parties, can use vituperative language with zero comment from the media. Oh - and the Liberal party subsidizes the "free press" to the tune of approximately $600 million CDN$ per year. They are smart enough not to bite the hand that literally feeds them.
(3) The courts? Ha, ha, ha! Time & again as we slowly slide into full tyranny, they don’t view their storied position as a check on power and a much needed source of equity for the underdog in a stacked system. The recent court rulings against the #FreedomConvoy in my view are further evidence of the corruption of the Justice system in favor of the powerful. If not outright corruption, then certainly a corruption of ideas and principles.
(4) Banks? Instead of being neutral business people, TD Bank went out of their way to grovel and suck up to the #WEF party of Davos to proactively find a way to return the grassroots donations of the "Deplorables/Fringe Minority " held in trust by Give Send Go to Leviathan, in advance of any express court directives to do so. That’s “Democracy” in action!
(5) State power? With little more than offended feelings and the sense of a threat to the status quo, the state now goes door to door in an intimidation campaign against soccer moms, or declare anyone who dares challenge them, “Terrorists” in order to apply the full lever of power of the state against them. Unlawful stealthy and warrantless intelligence collection with the full cooperation and support of Big Tech on innocent citizens is done under the guise of an “Emergency Order”, for “Public Health”, yet nothing is done about it nor are the fruits of the illegal data collection ordered destroyed. The Cheka would be impressed.
But you’re right – it’s the “Blockades” – the one remaining thing the little guy has as a check on unrestrained power and tyranny that’s the problem.
TD Bank to hand over money to Court (before any specific Court order to do so - the order was the "freeze" the funds, not surrender them to the Court. (click link for Rebel News explanation)